Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Can't complete Neptune's Revenge

id1402
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2024-09-17, 21:47

Hello, I'm very new to the game and I have a question regarding this map. I'm stuck with building on new isle. I settled a ship from first isle to southern isle and made a harbor. And now? How to build more buildings on new isle? The harbor is empty, zero wood, zero stone, zero workers. I built a second ship to transport all needed things from first isle. The ship is fully loaded and settled to southern island? And now? How do I unload the ship in the harbor? Thank you for your time!

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2024-09-17, 22:03

id1402 wrote:

Hello, I'm very new to the game and I have a question regarding this map. I'm stuck with building on new isle. I settled a ship from first isle to southern isle and made a harbor. And now? How to build more buildings on new isle? The harbor is empty, zero wood, zero stone, zero workers. I built a second ship to transport all needed things from first isle. The ship is fully loaded and settled to southern island? And now? How do I unload the ship in the harbor? Thank you for your time!

Hi, welcome to the forums.

The new port gives you territory, there you can plan new buildings. As soon as you link them with the port there is a need for wares and workers, and empty transport ships will automatically do the transport. So there is no need to manually transport goods. You can unload the expedition ship though in the new port by cancelling the expedition (at the ship menu) close to the port.

Does that help?

Edit: Also, I'd recommend to play the tutorials - maybe you havent played the seafaring tutorial yet?

Edited: 2024-09-17, 22:08

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote
id1402
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: Yesterday 10:20

Does that help?

Yes. Thank you. Bu this map is very difficult. The enemy has whole economy and I don't have place for buildings.

Edit: Also, I'd recommend to play the tutorials - maybe you havent played the seafaring tutorial yet?

I didn't play tutorials.

Edited: Yesterday 10:20

Top Quote