Latest Posts

Topic: Blackroot flour missing from Atlantean economy settings

sashee
Topic Opener
Version: 1.2
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: Today 17:43

When I open the economy settings using click on flag => "Configure this flag's economy" then Blackroot flour is missing. Cornmeal is there, and I'd like to configure the economy so that the mills are processing all the raw materials available. Currently, it's only possible by going through each mill and set it to continuous production.

Top Quote
OIPUN
Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: Today 18:36

You don't need a limit for blackroot flour. The blackroot is ground automatically as soon as it arrives to a mill because you don't need blackroot for anything else than blackroot four production. In opposite, corn is used for feeding animals too. That it's why you can put a limit on cornmeal. You can tell this is enough of cornmeal, the rest should stay as corn for animals or for later use according to economy needs.

Attachment:
Snímek obrazovky 2024-09-30 193340.png

Top Quote
sashee
Topic Opener
Version: 1.2
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: Today 19:48

OIPUN wrote:

You don't need a limit for blackroot flour. The blackroot is ground automatically as soon as it arrives to a mill because you don't need blackroot for anything else than blackroot four production. In opposite, corn is used for feeding animals too. That it's why you can put a limit on cornmeal. You can tell this is enough of cornmeal, the rest should stay as corn for animals or for later use according to economy needs.

Ah, you're right, somehow I missed that it already works like this.

Then this topic is a no-op:) is there a way to close it?

Top Quote
OIPUN
Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: Today 20:19

I can't close the topic, someone else can. But it should be fine, if it stays here. Someone else may have the same question and here can find the answer.

Top Quote