Latest Posts

Topic: New experimental tribe: Europeans

Nick222

Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: Yesterday 11:16

Where user can read full release note for last addon-version?

Top Quote
MarkMcWire
Topic Opener
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: Yesterday 15:26

Sorry, I forgot to create one. I'm experimenting a lot with the economic settings und ware orders. Most of the intermediate versions were just changes to the starting conditions or ware order without major changes to the buildings, workers or economy. So the biggest changes I've made in the last 10 versions or so:

I've (re)added a hunter and a fisher in the "Agricultur" Addon. (At the request of a user "Helmut" via private message.)

I've (re)added a stone mine that mines granite, marble, quartz and diamond. (Previously, only the quarry could produce these wares.)

I've created additional training buildings for soldiers and added them to the "Trading" and "Agricultur" addons. (4 buildings, each of which only trains attack, health, defense or evasion.)

Instead, there are now only 3 markets in "Trading". The markets for armor, boots and weapons have been removed.

I'm currently still working on improving the "Agricultur" addon, and a few errors have crept in. I think I'll be releasing version 1.9.0.1 on Sunday.

Edited: Yesterday 15:30

My widelands addons: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jopANlODo41T2reHJ0zaCOMYxq_rxXP-/view?usp=sharing

Top Quote